Real Estate Weekly. Franco Fellah, Executive Vice President at HK Group, announced the following leases:
• Shoe Inn, a retailer that sells upscale women shoes and accessories, leased 1,200 s/f of retail space with a full lower level at 36 Elm Street, New Caanan.
• Coastal Connecticut Counseling, a therapy support center for individuals, couples, children and families leased 3,342 s/f of office at 2960 Post Road in Southport, CT.
• Waterman-Hurst, a senior executive consulting and advisory firm leased 2,170 SF of Class A office space at 40 Danbury Road Wilton, CT.
• Bird, Bonette, Stauderman, Inc., advertising production consultants, leased 2,500 s/f of direct waterfront office at 49 Riverside Avenue Westport, CT.
• JoyRide Cycling Studio, extended their 4,207 s/f lease in Darien. They have three additional locations in Westport, Wilton and Ridgefield.